Trevor & Lindsey

Saturday April 23, 2016

My first wedding of the season!!! I couldn't be happier than to share this moment with such a genuine and beautiful couple like Trevor and Lindsey.  Thank you to all of their family and friends for making their wedding day so special.

We arrived at the bride's home in the morning and were greeted by Lindsey's fabulous brother and father.  They seemed to have everything under control from where to find her dress, jewellery and shoes for us to photograph while Lindsey and the girls were at the hair salon.  I was immediately impressed.  Lindsey had chosen to wear elegant and timeless heirloom jewellery pieces from her family.
 As a special gift and surprise to one another,  Lindsey and Trevor had their wedding bands inscribed.  They decided to share their personal inscription with each other later in the day.

Lindsey's quiet character home was filled with the laughter of her bridesmaids as they all got their  make up  done by 2chicksandabagofmakeup.com.
Trevor and Lindsey were married shortly after 1:00pm at the Niverville Fourth Avenue Bible Church.  
After the ceremony we photographed the couple, family and their bridal party around an old farm yard in town.  I'd like to thank my friend and colleague, Cheryl Struss for all of your hard work and talent. (http://www.cherylstrussphotography.com)
It was a chilly spring day and I have to say that this wedding party was so much fun.  Thank you for your positive energy and laughter.  My feet might have been frozen but I was laughing along with you that I never noticed. 



A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my wonderful couple, Trevor and Lindsey!  I had such a great time working with you both.  Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to photograph your wedding day, meet your friends and family and for introducing me to Niverville! I wish you both many happy adventures as you are united together as husband and wife.



After "chilling out" in Niverville we headed to the Historic Hamilton Building.  The Chicago-influenced architectural design opened it's doors in 1896 and today is one of our favourite backdrops for wedding photography. 
Our evening ended at the St. Boniface Golf Club after an amazing dinner and reception celebrating Trevor and Lindsey.  Family and Friends told stories of the couple filling the room with laugh out loud moments and a few happy tears.  

It was a great evening filled with a ton of dancing.  A proud moment was watching Lindsey dance across the dance floor twirling in her wedding dress holding the hand of her first love..........her dad!  It's memories like this, that stop time for one single moment to be enjoyed by all who had the privilege to watch.

Congratulations!

My Favourite Photo!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment