Jennifer and Alex

Sunday October 20th, 2013

Simple...Elegant...Beautiful...
Simple, elegant, and beautiful were the three words that come to mind when I think about the wedding between Alex and Jennifer.  Their story is very unique.  Alex and Jenn met in the Crystal Ballroom at the historic Fort Garry Hotel a few years earlier and decided that it would be the place that they would exchange their wedding vows.  They decided to hold their intimate ceremony surrounded by close friends and family.
I was extremely honoured to be asked to photograph their day.  They did not have a wedding party or any of the typical additions that I experience on a wedding day.  Today was about the love they share for each other and the next chapter of their lives.

I met them a few hours before the ceremony in the ballroom and they giggled as they told me about the day they first met.  Jenn looked breathtaking in her vintage-inspired dress and vibrant blue shoes.  I loved it.  Alex, who smiled from ear to ear all day,  looked so handsome in his suit.  Even though it was absolutely freezing outside we stepped out into the soft falling snow for a few images.



Today was like no other wedding I have ever photographed and I loved every moment.  Thank you for letting me share this amazing day with you both.

Congratulations!

My Favourite Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment