Eva and Jeff

Saturday September 15, 2012

As we are half way through one of my favourite months of the year I had the perfect autumn day to photograph a wedding.  A rainbow of colours swirled through the trees giving me a beautiful backdrop of gold, brown, and red earth tones.  This was not one of my typical Saturdays in September as I was asked to meet the couple along with their family and friends for a few hours in the park.


Jeff and Eva were such a great couple to work with. They were so down to earth, very easy-going but also a ton of fun!  I loved listening to them giggle amongst each other as we walked around Kildonan Park.  We were like a bunch of kids...we visited the famous, Witches Hut, greeted a family of ducks that were passing through and watched a bunch of kids roll down a hill...for a moment I thought Eva might join in...maybe on another park adventure.




Even though our time together was very short, I had such a great time photographing you all.  Thank you to all of the family for your smiles and making our afternoon together so fantastic.






I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to Jeff and Eva...it was an absolute pleasure to work with you both.  I love your humour and the admiration that you both share for one another.  Jeff, you did a great job...you had told me that you would get sick of the photos but I don't know...you were pretty amazing!








Eva....you looked stunning in your dress...truly beautiful!  The best smile ever!



Enjoy the photos!











My Favourite Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment